Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Getting Ready for Cale – Part 3

For all of my preparedness, I failed to take care of one little item in getting things ready for Cale – packing my bag for the birth center.  This would include items such as a CD with relaxing music, Cale’s clothes, my clothes, toiletries, etc.  For whatever reason, I just kept putting this off.  However, I am pleased and relieved to announce that tonight I packed the bag and put it in the van!  I am now officially and finally ready for this little guy to make his appearance.

Additionally, we caved and bought a fake tree this year.  We decorated it over the weekend; so alas, we are totally and completely ready for Christmas as well.  Every single present has been bought and wrapped.  Every decoration is up.  Every Christmas card has been signed, addressed and stamped.  Bring on the baby, and bring on the holidays.004

MiMi and PopPop are coming in on Thursday.  Once they get here, I will be ready for Cale to arrive any time he so chooses.  (Hopefully sooner rather than later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment