Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Month, Cale – Take Two

Today is the first day of Cale’s second birthday month!  I can’t believe my baby is going to turn two this month!  What an amazing journey we’ve had so far!  I’m so excited that we have this month to celebrate my handsome, smart, sweet little man!

Cale’s daddy and I got the house ready last night to celebrate Cale’s birthday month.IMG_9213

IMG_9207

When Cale got up this morning, Claire greeted him with “Happy Birthday Month, Cale!”  He looked at me a bit confused and asked, “My birthday, Mama?  My birthday?”  When I confirmed that it’s his birthday month, he was so excited!  Then he asked, “Presents?!”  I said yes, and he took off running.

Cale’s first present – a “Rawr” flashlightIMG_9204

IMG_9206

Cale was so excited!  He loves it!! IMG_9220

“RAWR!!”IMG_9228

IMG_9229

Rawr going for a ride with Zig the Big RigIMG_9238

Oh what a fun month we’re going to have!  Happy Birthday, Little Mister!

No comments:

Post a Comment