Sunday, December 11, 2011

Push Present

A push present is a gift a new daddy gives to a new mommy upon the birth of their child.  (When Claire was born, Steve gave me a charm for my charm bracelet.)  When Cale was born, Steve gave me a beautiful silver necklace with two charms – a flower with Claire’s name on it and a circle with Cale’s name on it - and a pearl pendant that hangs in the middle.010

It’s beautiful!  Thank you, Steven. I love it!

And while I’m at it, I have much more to thank Steven for.  Since Cale’s birthday, Steve has done all of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, errands, grocery shopping, etc. and has taken such good care of Claire, Cale and me.  He has allowed me time to rest and just enjoy my children.  And on top of all of that, he spoils me with massages, bubble baths, long afternoon naps, special meals and desserts, etc.

Steven Lee Norton, you are the most amazing man, husband and father.  I am so thankful that God gave you to me.  I love our family, and I love our life together.  Thank you for marrying me.  Thank you for all that you do.  I love you more than anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment